Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EuroVision Song-Contest

Why's there no thread about it!

I have seen the semifinals yesterday... I liked Bulgaria and Norway best, but unfortunately only Norway made it to the contest. I'd say they had the best to offer music-wise.

Instead "music" like those from the Danes made it as well as Macedonia and Croatia (of course we all know why they get high rated... bastards voting for each other).

I also found it funny how the chick from Monaco appeared as singer for other countries as well
    There were 2 others that looked almost identical...

Anyway, my hopes are on Norway

Bulgaria's representatives should be Kaffe if we are talking about the same thing.
    They would never have won the nomination however if they have not voted for themselves in the Bulgarian competition. They SMSed some 50 k votes for themselves which was enough to win.
    Last edited by Sir Og; May 20, 2005, 04:52.
    Quendelie axan!

Comment

we're in the finals arent we?
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

I gotta go with those monkeys from Gibraltar.

They are weak on the ballads but pwn the competition with the falsetto.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Never watch it.
          Blah

Comment

Re: EuroVision Song-Contest

Originally posted by Atahualpa
            Why's there no thread about it!

Perhaps because those of us who like music are doing something more enjoyable with our hearing apparatus, like sticking a large gauge knitting needle in both ears whilst sat behind a revving juggernaut in a wind tunnel.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Watched it tonight on SBS. I have this to say about it:

Eurovision est un morceau de merde!!!

Apart from the busty european women... I hated it. The only redeeming quality was the aforementioned busty women and the dry British commentary.

Comment

Finland continued our time-honoured tradition of sucking horribly, and didn't make it to the finals
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I went to RotS instead
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

When are the finals?
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Switzerland

I'm unable to determine, though, whether I liked their performance because of the quality of their music or because the Estonian chicks looked so good

Comment

shame on those watching this!
                        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Finals are Saturday

Busty chicks is all Eurovision has to offer indeed.
                          "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                          George Orwell

Comment

I don't watch this. I read the threads abotu it on'Poly. They were good entertainmenth in the previous years
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Re: EuroVision Song-Contest

Originally posted by Atahualpa

I have seen the semifinals yesterday... I liked Bulgaria and Norway best, but unfortunately only Norway made it to the contest. I'd say they had the best to offer music-wise.
                              You can't be serious. Those norwegians was an awful parody of a glam rock band. Try to dig up some of the good old bands such as David Bowie, Gary Glitter, Alice Cooper, Sweet, Slade, Suzi Quatro etc and soon you also will be rofl'ing.

Most of the contest/music sucks seriously, but it has a high chickfactor that makes it tolerable and watching it on bbc is even funnier.

Talking about chicks - I was a little worried that the romanian singer would make a double Janet Jackson (ok, to be honest, I hoped )

This is Luminita - I think she isn't that bad (can't find a pic from the show)
                              Attached Files
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X