What's Important?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Important?

My faith, my wife and the times we've had together, God willing the times we have ahead together. Good memories from the past, and some bad memories are if nothing else, important. Memories of my mother... and my father.

The family in the Philippines, our home there and the community. My brother and stepmother here in the US.

The ability to provide for my wife is really important. I don't want her to suffer want again in her life. She missed out on alot, but is very strong because of it. Glad I have a job now, that's important.

Friends...you people are important, particularly the people I've met.

All I can think of right now.

So, what's important?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Ted Striker
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Family and friends, obviously -- especially my mother and my older brother. I have a diverse group of friends over a broad age range -- from those younger than me, to those around my age, to those older than me. And they are all good-quality friends.

The freedom to express yourself and to be who you are -- to assert your individuality.

To never stop being curious -- to never let something you do not know, stop you from inquiring about it, and increasing your knowledge. What you do NOT know, can hurt you.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

This:
        Attached Files
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Nothing.
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Ted Striker

Asperger's Syndrome
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Oh, and crayons are important too . . . . .

VERY important.

Comment

Final exams.

Oh wait those are over. Ok sex then.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

health and family+friends are the most important. I mean.. health, when you lose it.... then you start appreciating it, so why not appreciate it from the get go.

Money. Personal happiness. What else.. hmm.. good defense, yeah, definitely good defense.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Eventis

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
                      Ted Striker

Asperger's Syndrome
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

It's also important that we do not let this important thread drop onto page two.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

My writings, my friends, my lovelife... My dreams, I think. My continuing consumption of obscure art films.
                            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                            Drake Tungsten
                            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                            Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                            X