What is Adagio's middle name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackCat
    Well, TDC was my first try and there was match on page three or four - of course not a certain hit, but close enough for me .
    I couldn't find a search engine on tdcs site, but I tried degulesider and here I only get one result

Originally posted by BlackCat
    Nothing in particular, but I have noticed that people leaning to the left, especially if the are coming from a famliy doing the same, tends to have lesser knowledge about religious fantasies.
    Until recently I didn't care much about politics so I have no idea if I'm right or left. Is there some test that tells me where I stand compared to danish politicians?
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio

I couldn't find a search engine on tdcs site, but I tried degulesider and here I only get one result
      tdc - Selvbetjening - Oplysningen (witch gives degulesider , and since I only had your first name there was several hits.

Until recently I didn't care much about politics so I have no idea if I'm right or left. Is there some test that tells me where I stand compared to danish politicians?
      I might mix you up with another - to be honest, I really don't care much if people are to the right or left as long as they don't intend to hurt others.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
      X