• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Adagio's middle name?

Is it Dahl?

D

Comment

Middle name?

I know his first and last, not his middle.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

The D belongs to his first name.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Daniel, IIRC...

Comment

Nope

Comment

I know his first and last names.

And I've a feeling his middle name starts with a "D", since his previous handle was ADG.

Also, he told me yesterday his middle name was a very ordinary one, so I'm going with Dahl.

Comment

it's bADGer

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                  I know his first and last names.

And I've a feeling his middle name starts with a "D", since his previous handle was ADG.
                  His first is AD____, so it may not have anything to do with his middle name.

Isn't his name in his profile anymore?

Comment

Shame on you Winston. It took me about 30 secs to figure out both D and G when I got the first name
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

But Adagio apparently doesn't know the fable of D_____ and the lion.

Comment

Ah! From lurking in the tropical storm thread, I've gathered that Zopper had it.

So what's my middle name then?

Comment

That can be explained by the fact that he leans a little to the left, but really, how did you aviod to find out what it was ? or was you only allowed to guess wildly ?
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Yeah, pure guessing. I had no hints other than it was an ordinary one.

Mine starts with an "H" BTW.

Comment

Henrik ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X