• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Woohoo!!! I have a job!!!!

Originally posted by Space05us
    Washing dishes for a hotel resturaunt!

You have my condolences.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
      Yet another prole

Better than being a cancer.
      What I meant was, another potential member for CPA
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

What I meant was, another potential member for CPA

Thats worse than cancer!

Comment

Get out of dishwashing ASAP

Get into banqueting...get some people skills and some organizational skills and you'll be all set

Get out of dishwashing ASA****INGP
          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

That is a good point, banqueting will help you network and interact with alot of different people.

Maybe Space just needs to establish a steady work history for a couple of months and then move on.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Its a foot in the door, and puts food on the table.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Yep
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Nobody likes dishwashing, you don't even get hazardous payment or something like that I think he's going to college though and this is just an interim thang.
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

He just needs a small taste of success and then it's easy from there.

Comment

Doesn't escaping from Barrow count?

Comment

Good point

Comment

Congrats on the job .

What is barrow ?

Comment

This is Barrow:

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Looks like pure Hell on Earth...cold, barren and boring. That I could cope with if it was near to somewhere nice and exciting. But it isn't. By a long way.
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Looks like a cool place to live.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X