Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do they have you do for a UA(drug test)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnT
    And to bend over. And "if you feel both my hands on your shoulders, that's OK."
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
      What is FLSA? Im not going to be forced labour if thats what it stands for, as I already said Im more than willing to volunteer there.
      Fair Labor Standards Act. That quaint little piece of New Deal legislation that deals with things like minimum wage, working hours, overtime pay, etc.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

( god knows my face wont do the trick )
        It just might, if you're creative about what you can do with it.

Comment

I peed in the cup, right to the top of the little black marker, no more, no less. I got mad pee timing skillz!

edit: I was negative. Im not pregnant.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
            Why are you at UA?
            I wont bother to explain, it's too stupid. Lets just say I misread some stuff (too mch of the evlin wod spd redin crse).
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Re: What do they have you do for a UA(drug test)?

I know you pee in a cup, but they dont watch or anything ackward like that, do they?

I ask because I want to know what to expect, Im going to have one done this afternoon.
              Errr... a drug test for washing dishes???
              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Errr... a drug test for washing dishes???

No. For volunteering at my moms work. Which I will still do as it can lead to a better job than washing dishes.

And I will get to hit on the receptionist.

Comment

Working...
                X