Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do they have you do for a UA(drug test)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do they have you do for a UA(drug test)?

I know you pee in a cup, but they dont watch or anything ackward like that, do they?

I ask because I want to know what to expect, Im going to have one done this afternoon.

They dont watch but they ask you to empty your pockets before you go in.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

And to bend over. And "if you feel both my hands on your shoulders, that's OK."

Comment

Why are you at UA?
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

University of Albuquerque, I'm sure...

Comment

Just remember to think of something else when they ask you to "cough".
            Hehe....burr.

Looshkin's Lair

Comment

Why are you at UA?

UA = Urinary Analysis. They test your pee for drugs.

What do you mean by UA?

Comment

Just remember to think of something else when they ask you to "cough".

Im not getting a physical

Comment

Then don't cough.
                  Hehe....burr.

Looshkin's Lair

Comment

for what you have to do this? Getting a job?
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

for what you have to do this? Getting a job?

Almost. Im going to volunteer my time at my moms work until I get job. It might lead to a job there too.

Comment

volunteer? Omg, meaning without pay? Why not find a paying job instead?
                        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

You're gonna volunteer time at your moms employer? You might want to bring a copy of the FLSA with ya...

Comment

volunteer? Omg, meaning without pay? Why not find a paying job instead?

I spent the past few years for the most part wasting my time away in Barrow. Ive applied for jobs and I will continue to apply to jobs, but while I wait for that phone call I want to be doing something.

Besides if you had read my first thread from down here (I love univision) you would know the receptionist at my moms work is hot. The more I get to talk with her the better my chances. ( god knows my face wont do the trick )

Comment

What is FLSA? Im not going to be forced labour if thats what it stands for, as I already said Im more than willing to volunteer there.

Comment

Working...
                              X