Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

I just got out of the theater, and i have to say that i was really impressed. It is very sad, but definately the best of the first three episodes. Who has seen it and what did you think?
    Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
    5.45%
    Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
    3.64%
    Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
    16.36%
    Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
    9.09%
    Star Wars Episode V: Empire Strikes Back
    58.18%
    Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
    7.27%
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

BTW, the beginning of the thread ID says all 'bout the movie.^^
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Okay. Who voted for TPM.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

i'm a little suprised that ESB is dominating...it was the luke, i'm your father thing, wasn't it??
        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Why are you surprised?

My rankings:

1) ESB
          2) RotS (yes, the new one in 2nd)
          3) ANH
          4) RotJ
          5) AotC
          6) TPM
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

i'm not going to lie, i thought a new hope would carry more weight, being the first and all. but i guess that can't compare to little green guys who talk backwards

Comment

Muppets of Doom
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

muppets of doom????

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak
                  i'm a little suprised that ESB is dominating...it was the luke, i'm your father thing, wasn't it??
                  And all the not sucking.
                  Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

It's a toss up between the first one and the last one. I saw the first one when I was like 11, so that might have something to do with why I liked it so much.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

1. The Empire Strikes Back
                      2. Star Wars
                      3. Return of the Jedi
                      4. Revenge of the Sith
                      5. Attack of the Clones
                      6. The Phantom Menace
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Okay, this is amusing. ROTJ is losing out to TPM and AotC.

Empire Stricks Back is definitely the best of the bunch. Kind of hard to decide on second, and I'd need to see AotC again to judge fairly.

Wraith
                        "Some people are so busy learning the tricks of the trade that they never learn the trade."
                        -- Vernon Law

Comment

1. ROTJ (it beats TESB just because it has the epic space battle)
                          2. TESB
                          3. ANH
                          4. ROTS
                          5. AOTC
                          6. TPM

wow, that came out in reverse chronological order

Comment

ESB
                            RotJ
                            ANH
                            RotS
                            AotC
                            TPM
                            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak
                              Mostly just that the good guys lose.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X