Is kenny dead^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is kenny dead^

So, is kenny dead or is he still alive. Not the south park kenny, the legless one on a skateboard.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

That's what he said.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

So, is Kenny dead?
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Well... he was coughing up blood last night.

Comment

What? Who?
          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

i got no legs... i got no legs...
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
              What? Who?
              The kid that went around sitting his torso on a skateboard because he had no legs. They made a movie about him in the 80s. Is the guy dead?

How come no one knows who legless kenny is!?! Not even Google knows him....If only I had his last name...

Comment

HA!!

His last name is Easterday....Kenny Easter day....

Seems that he is still alive

Kenny Easterday was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in 1974 with only half a spine. When he was six months old, both of his underdeveloped legs were amputated and the bones used to reconstruct his spine. Even today he refuses to use prostheses, preferring to walk on his hands or roll around on a skateboard. In 1987 Kenny starred as himself in the Canadian documentary The Kid Brother.
                Attached Files

Comment

Never heard of him.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Eddie Murphey in that one movie?
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Yeah, but he's just bullshuitting the cops there... Trading Places is the name.

Apparently one of his first appearances in a movie, never realised he hadn't done much before...

That kids looks quite normally developped down to his stomach for being handicapped like that. It's probably a hoax.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                        Yeah, but he's just bullshuitting the cops there... Trading Places is the name.

Apparently one of his first appearances in a movie, never realised he hadn't done much before...

That kids looks quite normally developped down to his stomach for being handicapped like that. It's probably a hoax.
                        It's not.

Comment

I'm not sure if I should ask this, but how does he defecate and urinate?
                          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

"I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Working...
                            X