X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, then you're very close
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Thought so, and about the lions - well, think of one of the common fantasy stories - I have some idea that they don't mean much to you nowadays, but once upon a time when you where an innocent child ....
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

The lion doesn't tell me anything though and I've never cared about fantasy so I don't know the common stories

Comment

Løvekulen ?
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Come on over to my place.

What is Adagio's middle name?

Comment

I'm clueless

Comment

Isn't you from that city that had a seargent school ?

I think that you are a little to the left of Enhedslisten, but have you really never heard about 'D i løvekulen' ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I have never heard about løvekulen, but googling helps and it seems like you're korrekt about the D

Comment

Re: Tropical Storm Adrian

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                    I'm not ready for this.
                    HAH! Suckers!
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                    X