• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come Mr Tally Man Tally Me Banana

Well?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Daylight come and me wanna go home.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Work all night on a sip of rum...

(is that right?)
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Just because you CAN create two threads a day doesn't mean you HAVE to.

Comment

Stack banana till the morning come!

(Beetlejuice)
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Comment

Attached Files
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                X