No announcement yet.

Explain to me What a "Credit Hour" is.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if I were to go to this school at [Full Time (12 to 18 credit hours): $2,461.20] I would pay them $2,641 a week?!?

Comment

No, Space, of course not.

Look, just drop the "hours" when you read the phrase "credit hours". It'll make more sense.

Comment

Space once mentioned the stench of rotting whale flesh that permeates the town throughout the summer months ... and then commented about how he imagines the rest of us have bad smells in our towns as well, stenches that we get used to.

Since he's no longer in Barrow, I'm sure he's finding out that's not the case.

Exhaust of all kinds! Far worse than rotting whale. Not to mention the tons smells plants give off, but those are good smells.

Comment

What hellhole did you move to now?

Comment

What hellhole did you move to now?

Albuquerque. Its not a hellhole though, I actually love it so far.

Comment

Albuquerque is fine, no trees, but besides that

I interviewed for a job there, and they screwed me

those bastards
              Monkey!!!

Comment

There are trees, lots of trees. But then again I came from Barrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                  So if I were to go to this school at [Full Time (12 to 18 credit hours): $2,461.20] I would pay them $2,641 a week?!?
                  I reckon that if you are a full time student, the cost is $2,461.20. A term, I presume. The second part of this is, to be a full time student, you must take at least 12 credit hours worth of class a week , and 18 credit hours max. If you want to take more you have to pay for the extra.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                  X