Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Count the Dots

Originally posted by Winston
    Take a look at the first forum page, there are 24 threads there besides this one. How many have you replied to, i.e. how many have a dot in the centre of the envelope symbol to the left?

I currently have 8 dots to my name, which seems pretty standard for me. So I post a reply to 1/3 of the threads here.

I wonder if it's time to rethink my life in some way.

Having nothing better to do at the moment than posting a thread such as this one seems to only strengthen the sentiment.
    Sorry to be pedantic, but thread in the first page are not usually representative of the average, they are usually bumped more often.
    So you probably post in less than 1/3 of threads
    Does that make you more happy

EDIT : thats actually my first time at present time.
    I usually have one or two, mostly a lurker.

EDIT I misread OP and you said BESIDES THIS ONE
    so should have voted 0. misvoted

Comment

Just the 4. Not that I am not around, just that all the threads are boring
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Dammit, 5 now
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

3 now. Im filling out applications, listening to the radio and posting here all at once!

Comment

Lul Thyme, you're correct. In light of that, I've now finished rethinking my life and concluded it's not worth attempting to change anything at this point.

Comment

2.....I only post in unpopular threads that quickly drop off the front page. Was 3 earlier today, soon it shall be only 1.
              Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

I read maybe half the threads here, but only post if I either have a useful contribution to make (as useful as a contribuation in this forum can be ) or when I'm bored and have nothing better to do.
                Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

The OT is rather boring of late. What is the point of an OT if all spam-threads are deleted? That just means the spam has to go elsewhere.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                  X