Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heaven Kingdom the most Accurate Moive.

I than going to see the moive Heaven Kingdow which is the most accurate moive about the Great Muslim Hero who free Jerusalem from the criminal crusader from Europe and when will the European Christian apolse to the muslim world for they illegal crusader against Islam.
    By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Oh lord, you're back...

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Gotta love those Moives. And that dashing young Rouge who plays the heroine, I heard he was innit.
      "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Re: Heaven Kingdom the most Accurate Moive.

Originally posted by CharlesBHoff
        I than going to see the moive Heaven Kingdow which is the most accurate moive about the Great Muslim Hero who free Jerusalem from the criminal crusader from Europe and when will the European Christian apolse to the muslim world for they illegal crusader against Islam.

What made the Islamic seizure of Egypt and Judea from the Byzantines Legal? Was it sanctioned by the UN?
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

C'mon Lonestar.......that was..... you know.... then....

Comment

Yep, hoff is back.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

In an attempt to turn this thread into something useful here is a map of all the restaurants in New York which have the words "Hot Dog" in its name.

Comment

When will the Turks appologize for brining kebab to my country, thus killing thousands thru artherosclerosis and heart disease....

Comment

Originally posted by Daz
                  C'mon Lonestar.......that was..... you know.... then....
                  Just trying to figure out what his defination of Legal is...

Oerdin, New York doesn't help us for our Meet...what about SD?
                  Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Re: Heaven Kingdom the most Accurate Moive.

Originally posted by CharlesBHoff
                    Ah, definitive evidence that Kingdom of Heaven is, in fact, biased! Thanks ever so much!
                    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Strange, since an infidel made the movie
                      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

Just trying to figure out what his defination of Legal is...

Oerdin, New York doesn't help us for our Meet...what about SD?
                        Ok, here's a map of all the restaurants in San Diego with the words "Hot Dog" in the name.

Comment

CHB! I missed you!

The place just hasn't been the same without your wacky Islamist theories. You're like the ying to Ned's yang.

The funny thing is if you're coming out and saying that KoH is an accurate description of the Crusades, I'm inclined to believe that old Ned is right and maybe it is OBL's version after all.

I'll tell you what; when you get down on your knees and beg for forgiveness for the Jihad, I'll be willing to give my most sincere apologies for the Crusades. After all, if the Muslims hadn't conquered them in the first place, there would have been no need for a crusade.
                          STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

CharlesBHoff is back! yay!!!!!!!

YOU SEE? IT IS OSAMA BIN LADEN'S VIEW OF HISTORY. QED.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Already a very long thread on this movie.

Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X