No announcement yet.

Behold! My latest creation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boris once again demonstrates his lack of taste.

Game over, man. Game over!

... is one of the iconic moments of modern cinema. Bill Paxton
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I didn't say he was ****ty in everything. But in the vast majority of his roles, he is indeed ****ty. Even Keanu Reeves is "good" in roles written to suit his style, but when he's out of his range, he's utter crap. Likewise Paxton, who just happens to have an extremely narrow range.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
        1) you need to have proper titles on your pages, like "Bill Paxton Dies - Movies - Weird Science" instead of just "Weird Science"

2) you also need to drop the times font. use tahoma or verdana, or if you really want a serif, use Trebuchet MS

3) the menu buttons and death toll graphics dont match the title graphic and should be changed

4) use metatags

5) dont put your email as simple text on the page, it will be scanned by spambots. use a contact page

all in all, good job!
        The form buttons on Apolyton are fugly due to extra code you have in them. They don't conform to the Windows widget appearance.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
          Boris once again demonstrates his lack of taste.

Game over, man. Game over!

... is one of the iconic moments of modern cinema. Bill Paxton
          I, personally, often feel sorry, for some reason, for these actors, who had a moment of 10 of amazing cinema glory, yet somewhat faded away, and noone remembers their name ( I, for example, had no idea who's Bill Paxton).

Another actor ( a much more famous one, tho ), is Adam Baldwin.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

For a while back in the 90s I'd have said Michael Biehn was more the a 'oh so when does he die in the film' kind of actor...

Abyss, Terminator, The Rock, etc... are the ones I can quickly recall of Michael biting the bullet in variously unpleasant ways.

Comment

i especially liked this:

Could not connect to database
              right after the header image
              Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
              And notifying the next of kin
              Once again...

Comment

When I read the title I thought it was "My latest cremation". Expected some sick pictures too...

Comment

Working...
                X