Behold! My latest creation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behold! My latest creation!

As a casual movie goer, I have noticed an alarming trend with the actor Bill Paxton. He stars in Aliens, Club Dread, Predator 2, Terminator, etc.

He also dies in all of these movies. So I decided to create a website dedicated to the study of this phenomenon.

He doesn't die in every film he's in, but he nearly dies in a vast number and gets killed in plenty.

This thread shall and rightfully deserves to die.

Comment

I love you too. But, are you mocking my research?

Comment

aww

Comment

Game over, man. Game over!
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

"We're in some really pretty **** now man!"

Paxton MADE that flick, great actor imo.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Awesome site!

Comment

Blacks also always get killed in these sort of flicks.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Paxton doesn't usually die first. Er... I think. Although in Terminator and Next of Kin...

Comment

1) you need to have proper titles on your pages, like "Bill Paxton Dies - Movies - Weird Science" instead of just "Weird Science"

2) you also need to drop the times font. use tahoma or verdana, or if you really want a serif, use Trebuchet MS

3) the menu buttons and death toll graphics dont match the title graphic and should be changed

4) use metatags

5) dont put your email as simple text on the page, it will be scanned by spambots. use a contact page

all in all, good job!
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

This was just mentioned in the last Family Guy

'I'm Bill Pullman, not to be confused with Bill Paxton, who was NOT in Independence Day"

...or something like that
                      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

great site
                        Bunnies!
                        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I do believe it is bill's 50th birthday today... thanks for the advice mark. I'd have done a contact page but I was too lazy last week

Comment

DISCLAIMER: This site in no way advocates harm to Bill Paxton. It is simply dedicated to analyzing his roles in various movies. If you are taking it seriously, step back and realize it is a joke.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I love movies where Bill Paxton dies, because he's a ****ty actor.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                              X