Us vs Laval, Qc. I'm in a bind....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    And they say commies don't understand business.
    See, that's exactly it. It's not a question of business, but respect and truthfulness. That's how I didn't look at it. So, no, you dont know business.

-Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
      My friend's dad started a restaurant with 2 other men. When they went to franchise it one of the men lied about some other financial dealing he had. For some reason or another, everyone lost out on the franchise because of that lie. The franchise is now a growing steakhouse chain, of which none of the creators are involved.

Sucked.
      Dude...It's nothing like that. Please....Dont even compare me to that, I'd never do such a thing. Only rats do this
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Keep them in the loop because communication is the key to building trust. Next, with all future letters to the zoning commission use lots of facts as this will make your case stronger. Don't just say "Other people do it to" but instead say "Ted's Chevy and GMC at 666 Hell Way washes a higher volume of cars then we expect to service, yada, yada, yada."

Personally, I'd invite all of the investors together for a lunch meeting at Denny's or something where you could keep everyone informed about what's going on and lay out the options. Keep positive and stress how all projects have bumps and that you think these one can be over come if enough planning is put into it. I'd be tempted to go for the 2--3 combo but that is a lot of money to risk building a car wash without having the permit and the bank will likely want to see permits before construction begins.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
        X