• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if there is room I would like to play..

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Come on over.

You can join teh group o' death.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

3rd edition are much better. They learn the lessons of the previous two versions, and are thus much much better. The 3rd edition of anything is always better.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

*cough* MoO3 *cough*

Comment

Verily thou art pwned.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I was thinking the more obvious Civ3. But hey, MoO3 works too.

(You did understand that "The 3rd edition of anything is always better" thing was a joke, right? Hmmm, Rav is Aussie and didn't get it. Joncha is American... bugger)
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I blame Skanky for this marriage debacle.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

From the other Tass thread:

It was night at fiesta time. Theben and I were on the way to a show...some kind of music and dance thing. So it's on the other side of the market, which is this series of haphazard huts with display windows out onto rows of little alleyways that were dark except for little lit up areas between the rows. Creepy? Nah! Long ago I learned if you want to have fun in the Phils, dive down one of these dark alleys and go hang with the locals. We found a place with cold beer, benches and warm people, and settled in for a bit.
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Come to Hangzhou, Tass. The honeys are fly, yo!
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                      From the other Tass thread:

It was night at fiesta time. Theben and I were on the way to a show...some kind of music and dance thing. So it's on the other side of the market, which is this series of haphazard huts with display windows out onto rows of little alleyways that were dark except for little lit up areas between the rows. Creepy? Nah! Long ago I learned if you want to have fun in the Phils, dive down one of these dark alleys and go hang with the locals. We found a place with cold beer, benches and warm people, and settled in for a bit.

So then what happened Uncle Lance????
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Drank some beer, had some laughs with the locals, my father in law, Clemente, happened by and joined us, and we had some more beer, and then we moved on to the gay thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                          I was thinking the more obvious Civ3. But hey, MoO3 works too.

(You did understand that "The 3rd edition of anything is always better" thing was a joke, right? Hmmm, Rav is Aussie and didn't get it. Joncha is American... bugger)
                          Skanky dear, when will you realise that
                          a) Americans do not understand our humour
                          b) Americans are masquerading as Australians

There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                            Drank some beer, had some laughs with the locals, my father in law, Clemente, happened by and joined us, and we had some more beer, and then we moved on to the gay thing.

Comment

The gay thing, since you asked, was a couple of really hot chicks...let me pick up where I left off.

Anyway we had some beer and then decided to mosey. So we headed out of the market and on down the road. Now there were quite a few people wandering hither and thither, including these two really hot chicks that were dressed...ohhh, hot. Well, Theben was really checking that action, and I admit I gave it passing notice, until the laughs of some people nearer by made us look above the neck...and we realized these chicks weren't chicks...

:ahem:

So we moved right along...

Comment

You sure this wasn't Thailand??

Comment

Working...
                                X