No announcement yet.

Pitching the Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't realize he would literally live with me. he would spend every hour, minute and second with me, I guess that's method agencing. Never heard of it before, but there's the first time for everything.

We go to local office store to print out my script and make few copies of it, and while copying Urho says, "you know your problem with the script and writing in general is that you have no structure, you have no style. I mean this could be a Mel Brooks type of thing where we both look outside from the inside and say 'wow, the dude is alone and speaking to himself', but this is not the Fight Club, I'm real, and not just real to you. I'm real, flesh and bone".

What the hell is he talking about.. I'm getting confused, and try to ignore what he just said to me, but he continued, "You see.. while you were in the grocery store buying us food.. I searched your bookmarks and found Apolyton and read some of your stuff. I also noticed you had few double logins. I also noticed, that you might not be aware of them. What would you say if I told you, that you are writing to yourself, and not knowing it? What would you say if I told you, that you're living in a world part fiction part real.". I thought about it for a moment and said, "but like you said.. this is not Fight Club. This is not Beautiful Mind. It's been done, like you said, don't try to be the next Hunter Thompson or the next Tarantion. It's all been played out already.", I reasoned.

"Exactly. It's already been played out. But how would YOU know the difference? Do you think it's just coincidence, that we both have big egoes, that we both are a bit weird, that we both have strange taste in art, that we both are working for ... the same script?".

I started seriously thinking about kicking this dude out of my place. He was not right in the head. He wasn't even professional in my mind, and his methods were certainly weird.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Dracon II, take a wild guess?

------------------

We take the bus and head back to my place. "Do you know what I'm saying to you? Are you listening?", he starts again. "Yeah, you're trying to say you are in my imagination, and that I have lost the marbels and I never noticed it.", I guessed. "Exactly. Do you notice all the people staring at us right now? Maybe it's because you are talking to yourself. Maybe you are one of those smelly people, who talk to themselves in the bus, and everyone is afraid of them.".

"Well.. I think they are staring at us because you talk weird stuff. You know maybe you should just stop for now, do me a favour just stop, I'm embarrased.", I plead. "Stop? You're debating yourself. Just stop then. Make me stop. Just shut up. You're still talking.". "If you don't stop now, I'll kick your ass, seriously, stop", I continue with my pleadings.

"Kick MY ass? Don't you mean kick YOUR ass. I'll kick your ass. Kick my ass, and I'll kick your ass. Get it? You're too slow, or does it mean I'm too slow, or are we both.. or just you?", he asks for trouble.

I can't take it anymore. I start walking to the other end of the bus, messaging him to stay away from me. But he follows me like a leech. I get out in the next stop not knowing where I was but I couldn't care less. I looked back, and Urho was still in the bus. FINALLY!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

What a shock. A Pekka tale, devolving into violence and assurances of ass-kickings.

Comment

"How's the script going", a sexy woman asks me. The script? How does she know about the script.. maybe the agent was right, what the hell is going on?!

So I turn around and see this busty beauty standing in front of me. A nurse coming from work. Figures.

"not really... how do you know I'm working a script?", I ask. "Well, the portfolio you're carrying says script so I guessed you were working one.. My name is Chesty Love.", she smiles at me. "Nice to meet you... Chesty.. listen I know this sounds a bit weird but I see you're a nurse and lately I've been having a sore groin, do you think you could check it out? I live close by.". "Well of course I can.. that's what I'm here for.".

We go back to my place and have wild sex for 2 consecutive hours. Her stamina loses to mine and while I'm drinking water in the kitchen, nude, the doorbell rings. I quickly wrap a towel on my waste and go open the door.
          In da butt.

Comment

I quickly wrap a towel on my waste

So, you have a towel full of feces and you're headed to the door... this could turn out to be pretty good.

Comment

Nah I'm tired. This wasn't going as I hoped at all. The bad sides of freestyle story telling really.............. I'm too tired to continue now, maybe tomorrow, maybe not at all. It's getting sucky.
              In da butt.

Comment

So I open the door. What the hell, I didn't order Kebab, I know I do so regularly but I just got home and had sex. I think I know if I ord... "Hello my name is Tarish. I have lived in Finland for 5 years and I try to support myself by selling my art. Would you be interested in buying any of my work?", he smiles and has some nice karma around him. I would usually say no thanks and shut the door but somehow I felt like looking at his work.

It had few paintings, well more like drawings, and few pieces of jewelry. I look at them, "are those golden?". "Well sir, for you my friend, no they are not golden. I say they are for customers but no they are not. But I made them myself and I give you a good deal. Are you interested in them?", he asks me. "Well.. yeah but not in sense of getting any, I just think they're pretty good looking. If you had some of them curvy daggers, knifes and stuff, I might get one..", I try to dodge from buying anything.

"Sorry my friend.. no daggers no knives. What about literature? I have books about Hinduism, I have tales of the princes and princesses, I have... I have lots of exotic books too.", he pitches me. "Sure... what you got?".

He opens his bag and the one on top is Koran. I take it in my hands and flip it open. Wow.. looks like handy work, someone has really busted their butts making these.. , "how much for this?" I ask. It was written in arabic so I wouldn't even be able to read it, but it looked great. "For you, I can not sell it.", he says.

"What do you mean, you had it in your bag, where you have stuff you sell, why won't you sell me this?", I asked. "Because you are... you are not a muslim are you? This book is a very special version and I will sell it to a brother muslim. You can't even read it.", he replies. "Yeah, so, I want it, I'll pay for this. How much?", I start the bidding.

"You don't hear so well, do you? I said it's not for sale, not for you my friend". Chesty walks up, nude, and asks what's taking me so long. "AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! You infidel bastard, the women you let outside naked!!!!", he shouts in panic and tries to grab the book in my hand, but mistakenly grabs my hand. My ... strong... hand.

I quickly grab his hand, taking it off of mine, and hit him with the Koran. He stumbles, and attacks me. The coward bites me in the chest so I have to uppercut him good and break his nose, but as I bring the hammer, his head pumps up violently from my punch, headbutting my nose. The Koran flies from my hand directly to the bathroom and into the toilet.
                In da butt.

Comment

Suddenly, half the world riots!

Comment

Yeah I'm telling you guys Newsweek owes me money. They took their idea from my story. I mean sure, they might get in trouble for the story to begin with but that's no excuse for them, they need to pay me.

ps. I still haven't got any word from Nike.. I e-mailed them like 2 years ago suggesting a sponsor deal.. where I would promote their sneakers and wear them every single day for 3 million a year, significantly less than what they need to pay for their other poster boys and girls. Personally, I think their lawyers are still trying to shape and modify the deal to be presented to me.
                    In da butt.

Comment

ohh what a horrible thread. I told you guys I'm not sharp now. Just...uh oh.. embarrasing thread, I know freestyle story telling is art, and who are we to say this art is good or this work is bad, but this was just pure bad boring crap that made no sense, had no ending, had nothing. Just stupid. Really really stupid.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Why did I miss this thread for so long?
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

oh rub it in my face why don't you. Well I guess you have earned the right to, since I've trashed you for so long .
                          In da butt.

Comment

Damn straight
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                            X