No announcement yet.

Can't get enough Star Wars these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get enough Star Wars these days?

May 19th coming too slow for you? Well Cartoon Network will wet your appetite with a three-hour marathon of Clone Wars vol. 1 and 2 Saturday night starting at 7 EST.

Having seen the vol. 1 DVD, I'm really looking forward to this. Haven't seen any of vol. 2 even once yet. Sure, the action is pretty exaggerated, but that's typical of most cartoons I think. It's very well done IMO. Plus I've read Chapter 25 leads right into Episode III.

Who else likes Clone Wars?
    Attached Files
    "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Guess what I know what I'm watching tomorrow.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

i got that dvd...too bad the second one hasn't come out.

Watching Grievous kick arrogant Jedi a** was a delight.
      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
      *****Citizen of the Hive****
      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

I put to tape on my DVR . Haven't seen it before, but will be interested to watch it. Thanks for the heads up .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I just watch one and the beginning and end of part two and I don't get it, honestly. It's even boring for 4 year olds IMO.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

They should put the Xmas special back on again. That's better than The Phantom Menace.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
              i got that dvd...too bad the second one hasn't come out.

Watching Grievous kick arrogant Jedi a** was a delight.
              I thought the cowardly Padawan who looked like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo was a nice touch. In fact, I read that his name actually was Shagg-gi.

Shagg-gi: "We can't face him!"

Ki-Adi-Mundi: "We must try, Padawan!"

See, that's where they made their mistake right there. "Do...or do not...there is no try."

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                They should put the Xmas special back on again. That's better than The Phantom Menace.
                *raises hand toward Agathon*
                I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Xmas special?

Comment

What a ****ty cartoon.

Comment

I'm glad I clicked this thread.

/me setting to tivo

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                      What a ****ty cartoon.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Clone Wars

I think the second set is even better than the first.

Comment

Apparently Lucas is developing a live-action TV show that takes place between Episodes III and IV
                          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Woo! Jousting Star Wars style.

Comment

Xmas special?

You mean you didnt know?

That is because Lucas has tried to erase it from history. I watched it when I was about six years old and remembered it; yet I could find no mention of its existence. It was an appalling mess with Bea Arthur in one of the starring roles and poor makeup jobs for all. The stars of the movie do a terrible musical number IIRC. It's a complete abortion from start to finish and Lucas was so ashamed of it that he has tried to acquire and destroy every copy.

For years I thought I was mad because I clearly remembered it and yet could find no record of it. Thanks to the internet I recovered my sanity.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                              X