I have beer now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a good thing I don't drink!

I couldn't navigate with all the different brands and types...

I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

loser

I was going to say then I noticed your hipppie smiley... I should be getting weed now, just have no idea where from.

Comment

I haff bier also. Three weiss biers. I shall get some lemon whilst I am at the store. I must celebrate. I haff two jobs.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

and you're not even jamaican.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

che, 2 jobs sounds so lower class

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
              Bier und wurst

Wurst und Bier

Bier

Wurst

Bier Wurst

Wurst

Bier
              where did you learn German words?

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                I haff bier also. Three weiss biers. I shall get some lemon whilst I am at the store. I must celebrate. I haff two jobs.
                Not 2 jobs, 2 contracts.

But hey, now you'll be able to buy steak!

You'll finally know what it tastes like.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

this weekend is still long.

Comment

I didn't get my lemons, but that's okay. I can drink beer tomorrow. Or I can drink my Xmas present from my sister (which is now a year old).
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                    X