X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, a pretty good day in all.

Of course it's relative.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Let's see, I had an interview where they told me that I was hired. My landlord didn't get mad cuz I didn't pay all the rent I still owe.

Oh, my bicycle crank came lose and fell off this morning, so I had to have it fixed! CURSES! Friday the 13th strikes again!
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        You're more likely to be killed in a car accident than come down with the disease, let alone die from it.
        You didn't see how many mosquitoes were out there with me today in the wetlands of Washoe Lake...
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Miss Washoe?
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Re: Re: Paraskevidekatriaphobia

Originally posted by Skywise
            I had to get up....
            I deliberately did not get up, thus ensuring a good day.
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

When I first saw this title I though it was one of our Finnish Sumoithreads.
              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                Miss Washoe?
                Who?

Washoe Lake
                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                  When I first saw this title I though it was one of our Finnish Sumoithreads.

When I first saw the title I thought it was about some weird cheese you spread on a cracker...
                  Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                  Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                  *****Citizen of the Hive****
                  "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Paraskevi sounds finnish, true... Town name or sumptin.
                    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                    X