No announcement yet.

Hey, great Poly name!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta tell ya my mnd wanders to yesteryear when I was loose and sorta well evil at times..but when ever I see the name
    skanky burns

I just cant stop and think did he know some skank and got burned? or maybe still has a burn from a skank?

Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Who was skywise before?
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        Who was skywise before?
        Spec.
        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
          Had someone just walked up to me and asked "Which Poly poster went by the name 'War of Art' in the days of yore?", I wouldn't have been able to answer. The poster now known as Jamski did not become a household name until he became known as Jamski, I guess.
          Jamski was War of Art?
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

DanQ, MarkG, DanS, JohnT

Greatest. Poly. Names. Ever.

Comment

voting for your own . . . . .

have you no shame?
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                bADGer!

Personally I like my name. It's so vertasile.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I like Tehben more.
                  Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                  Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                  *****Citizen of the Hive****
                  "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Hey, there's nothing wrong with Theobald
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

almost all of the regular OTF poster just because there names are so familair they all have become like a distant second family
                      Bunnies!
                      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

... that you still talk to more often than your real family.

Comment

Spanky the Wonder Monkey, you shall not be forgotten.
                          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                            ... that you still talk to more often than your real family.

true but that is because they dont have such cool names as you guys have
                            Bunnies!
                            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Cookie Monster and FlipMcWho are good ones I think, indicating unconventional minds behind them.

Comment

Gods Pet Monkey is a good one.
                                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                                X