• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm thinking of doing something wild and crazy

NO bondage and SM is no way to spice up your sey life
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
      Wearing tight polyester pants and talking in a vaguely Eastern European accent?
      Pervert!

He's got the Midas touch.
      But he touched it too much!
      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
        actually it was more in line of taking a vacation from poly
        So, no wild trip to San Diego?
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Diss how can you have a midlife crisis when you're not even that old??
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ted, you wanna come on down to SD for the POlymeet?
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Re: Re: I'm thinking of doing something wild and crazy

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
              NO bondage and SM is no way to spice up your sey life
              Sure it is. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

Comment

I got a funny feeling Diss is full of regrets this morning, while trying to extract porcupine quils from his buttocks.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Re: I'm thinking of doing something wild and crazy

Originally posted by Dissident
                  Anyone want to take a guess what that is?
                  Going out? Try talkin to a girl?
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Diss, get yourself a 20 year old woman and a red Ferrari. that's the point where Midlife crisis becomes real fun

Comment

Leaving the house?
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Changing your poly handle?
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Dude you aren't even 30 (right?) and you're going through midlife crisis? YOu were 29 or something? Or maybe that was 3 years ago, anyway midlife crisis is midlife or little earlier, like in your 40s.

So you're going on a journey of sorrow, booze, broken hearts, strippers, danger and a murder. What can I say man.. remember that it is easier to get rid of the body using chemicals than it is to chop it down and dig a hole.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I was gonna say something about a 12-pack and a tub full of jello.........

...but a vacation is almost as cool.
                            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                            *****Citizen of the Hive****
                            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

So, is Diss gone forever in search of the Grail?
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Dude he must have done something wild and crazy!!!!!!!!
                                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X