Anyone here live in LA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here live in LA?

I might have a two-month contract in LA. Could anyone use a roommate for two-months? I can pay rent.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Fez does. You and he would get along swimmingly.
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

But he lives in a dorm.

I don't actually expect this to work out. As I don't want to go to LA, i've laid down some heavy conditions, $45/hour, travel and living expenses, airfare and some living expenses up front. They seem loathe to agree to the latter, but I told them it's non-negotiable.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

LA sucks
        Monkey!!!

Comment

I know, it it would be hell on my asthma, but $45/hour would be hard to turn down if they offered it to me. That's a little over $16K for two months.

Comment

Doesn't Ted live in LA?

Comment

Oh man, hanging with Striker? I dunno if I could get any sleep with his incescent hittin' it. I'm sure he's a screamer.

Comment

LoA?
                Monkey!!!

Comment

True, he does also, doesn't he.

Comment

Fez goes to Northridge, and that's a hell of a drive from anywhere (mostly because of traffic)... Depends where the job is.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

All they'd tell me is the suburbs of LA.

Frankly, I'm surprised they're even entertaining this. They've got to have plenty of skilled HTML developers in CA who would do this for less.

Comment

Hmmm, weird problem here. I'm in L.A. I have a spare room. But it's rented out to a woman who no longer lives here but still pays rent. But she's now thinking about renting the house next door, so ????

What two months are you looking at?

Comment

Dosn't Zkribbler live in LA?

Edit: asked after answered
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                            What two months are you looking at?
                            It seems "ASAP," but it might be, June through July, if I hear from a two-week contract I expect to get first.

This is not a definate thing. In fact, I think it's very likely not to go through, but I don't want to be caught flat-footed.

Frankly, I not only expect this gig with Medical Staffing in Boca Raton, but also a gig with The Discovery Channel in Miami just after it. That would put me out of the running for the LA thing, but I've had jobs materialize overnight before as well.

Comment

Never rains, but it pours.

Comment

Working...
                              X