Caption the photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption the photo

Here's a picture of Patriarch Alexei II and Vladimir Putin that was first posted yesterday (I forget by whom). However, just as we were beginning to have a little fun with it, the entire thread it appeared in was deleted.

The real tragedy here as I see it is that the picture has great captioning potential, so here it is again for anyone who'd like to have a go at it.

-It's right down the street from here, "Ivan's Carnival & Novelty Shop", you can't miss the giant 18th century Czarina mannequin out in front. Just tell the manager Sparky sent you.
    Attached Files

"Psst, Theres Vodka inside. *wink*"
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

-It's no use, he's completely stuck now. Someone call the Kremlin and get them over here wit the spare battery.

Comment

HiiiiYAaaa!
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Loudly sings: May God Bless and Keep the Tsar!!!
          Sotto voce: Far away from us!
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat! Nothin' up my sleeve!
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Notice the bishop in the middle.

Soon, it will be mine, all mine!

Comment

Putin: Please sir, may I have some more?

Comment

lefty scaevola and his brother entertain the russian president during the latest illuminati picnic.
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Putin: My god, it's ZZTop! Can I have your autograph!!

Comment

Putin: Alms? Alms for the poor?
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Alexei:

-Ok, I think I got it now. You say first use the scissors, then the Philishave 650a, and then finish with an ordinary Gillette wet shaver, plenty of foam. Marvellous!

Comment

he's handing out his palms for the "artos". the bread. it's a typical gesture. you can find it in all orthodox churches.
                          the strange thing for me is the green color of the "amfia" of the patriarch.

Comment

the artos (it's an old word for bread, in russian it must be called something else) is usually given after someone has taken the holy communion.

Comment

There's communion in the Western churches too, Paiktis.

Comment

Working...
                              X