so what do you listen to when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so what do you listen to when...

you picked up a girl, have a girlfriend have a wife. and you start to be getting intimate. do you put music on? if so which songs are the best according to you?

i myself always like some music on the background and i found out that the most romantic song for what ever (kissing or something more) is mississippi from Train. why you ask?

well first of all it is a pretty long song. this will make the time go slower well atleast in your head. which helps with that losing your head feeling

second of all it is a very soft and slow song. it reminds me (surprise surprise) of a big river that slowly moves on. it makes ever movement you make a little bit romantic instead of vulgar

thirth. there is a saxophone in it. always works well

fourth the song is about the beautifull woman. and if you kiss a girl during the song and she knows what the song is about...romantic and stuff

so what are your player songs?

P.S. baby got back from sir mixalot isnt allowed!
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

intimate?

I usually don't get that far.

But I usually play early 80's thrash metal and death metal. That usually gets them the mood.

speaking of. I just recently downloaded Sodom- Blasphemer, and Metal Church- The Brave. Now I just need a chick to listen to them.

Comment

I don't really like music...it distracts me from listening to them...well...not exactly sounds right, but if I go into detail I'd probably get into trouble.

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
      *****Citizen of the Hive****
      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

what kind of girls do you talk up Diss?

I've never played any music, just went there

Comment

Current favourites for 'that sort of music' are 'Underwater Love' - Smoke City and 'Inertia Creeps' - Massive Attack. That's about as romantic as I get I'm afraid.
          Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Well, Barry White and Marvyn Gaye, of course.

But also...Cowboy Junkies: melancholy when alone, sexy as hell when with your s.o.

Oh, and two jazz vocalists: Shirley Horne and Cassandra Wilson.
            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Having been married for over a decade usually we do it with the TV on in the background. Sometimes, when we feel really romantic, we mute it.

Comment

JohnT
                Monkey!!!

Comment

MARRIAGE THE QUICKEST WAY TO END THE ROMANCE
                  Bunnies!
                  God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

Screw Romance, I just want to get some
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                      Screw Romance, I just want to screw
                      editted it little bit
                      Bunnies!

Comment

I gave Alpha's 'Come From Heaven' as a present to a friend of mine and he's scored every time.

Harold Budd's 'The Pavilion of Dreams' works for me.
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

gaming music, mostly old nintendo tunes, C64 tunes, my favourite being Commando.. Then sometimes I like to play my favourite tv show tunes, stargate, buffy, even movie music like star wars.

Sometiems I just leave the pc beeper on... or just the static noise from radio between channels, I like to think it as Aliens sending love music from another planet.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Horst Wessel Lied

nah just kidding

Caccini - Ave Maria
                            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom
                              I gave Alpha's 'Come From Heaven'
                              I don't mind if God wants to jack off, but he could at least catch the drips.
                              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                              X