No announcement yet.

Ever wondered what a sandstorm looks like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

little boring the movie. i just skipped to the end.

Comment

I got bored watching the clip too -- I stopped halfway.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I Medal of Honor Breakthrough the opening battle has you fighting through enemy lines and a sandstorm.

Some of the Germans in the game are wearing gas masks to help them see and breath through all the sand.

Can you suffocate in one of those storms?
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
          Can you suffocate in one of those storms?
          It certainly ain't good for you.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
            I got bored watching the clip too -- I stopped halfway.
            The last 30 seconds are the most specatcular. It's when the sandstorm approaches very close, and then the cameraman is in. It lets you see the difference between in and out of the sandstorm.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
            X