X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    If I were Imran...

WAIT! I am Imran! I challenge Mr Fun to a DUEL! Pistols at dawn, you ninny!
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Arrr.

/me dons eye patch

Who be supplying the rum for the duellants.

Comment

Postia Beforia Closia

Comment

stupid punks.. bringing a sword to a gun fight..
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Woo and Arr!
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

BTW, if you compare this thread to mine, who actually had a purpose... 18 replies vs. 1...

MtG must be keeping this one open just to spite me.

Comment

Winston; your's was closed in the matter of seconds. That was strange.
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Yes very strange. But it seems to have burned him out completely, maybe I should try posting it again to see if it was just a coincidence.

Or maybe I should just take a step back...

Comment

I thought his closure of your thread was high-larious.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

If you try the thread again, name it something that won't draw attention of any mod.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                        Pistols? Is that some sort of gayterm?
                        Yes. They are guns in the shape of penises.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

MtG must be keeping this one open just to spite me.

You should challenge him to a duel
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

BEHOLD! I have created . . . CHEESECAKE!

Hungry, Steve?
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Yes. They are guns in the shape of penises.
                              Why do all my threads turn gay?
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Cuz you are teh Hardman!

Comment

Working...
                                X