This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I were Winston I would challenge MtG to a duel

I would challenge him for the fate of the locked thread.

However, I am not Winston, so I shall do no such thing.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Good, because doing such a thing might get you banned for a couple days.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Exactly. That is why I shall not do it. But if I were to challenge MtG to a duel, I would use the Cat o' Nine Tails as my primary weapon.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

I'll challenge him to a duel. I'm not afraid of egotistical ******.

Comment

I guess Eventis really is down.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Bah, he only lets you get one opening shot, then he just stands there laughing at you and your gun jamming.

Comment

Winston rolls a 15, and hits MtG with his cat o' nine tails! ~ 4 damage!

MtG rolls a 4, and misses Winston with his banning rod!
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                Bah, he only lets you get one opening shot, then he just stands there laughing at you and your gun jamming.
                He's afraid of equal opponents.

Comment

ED&D

I was going to ask that joncha be arbiter of the duel. However, I think MtG must show himself first.

STAND AND FIGHT YOU MANGY CUR! :pirate:

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                    Winston rolls a 15, and hits MtG with his cat o' nine tails! ~ 4 damage!

MtG rolls a 4, and misses Winston with his banning rod!

I miss EDD...
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Although we all miss Eventis, Eventis-style spam is not allowed on Apolyton. This thread will be closed shortly.

Comment

If I were Imran...

WAIT! I am Imran! I challenge Mr Fun to a DUEL! Pistols at dawn, you ninny!
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                          I guess Eventis really is down.
                          It's a tradition
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
                            Although we all miss Eventis, Eventis-style spam is not allowed on Apolyton. This thread will be closed shortly.
                            Crypto-TLillur

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              If I were Imran...

WAIT! I am Imran! I challenge Mr Fun to a DUEL! Pistols at dawn, you ninny!
                              Pistols? Is that some sort of gayterm?

Comment

Working...
                              X