No announcement yet.

I got invited to a wedding for the first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's fairly unique. The problem is there is no phone number. I do have a return address though. I also facebooked the person and it says they go to UMass, but that girl's name isn't that uncommon.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Go in case something goes wrong and you can hook up with her as she is distraught. Easy score..
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

so many ignore list posts

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
          I'm pretty sure it's not relatives. And I think it is a catholic wedding. It starts at 10:30 in the morning. It is in New York though, where I don't know anyone. Otherwise, I'd really want to stop by, but this would cost me quite a bit to go.
          Its not someone you got pregnant is it? the wedding could be yours, you just dont know it yet
          "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
          "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

Weddings are great times for single guys since there are all those lonely single women running around wishing they had a boyfriend to marry.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Re: I got invited to a wedding for the first time

Originally posted by Apocalypse
              But I have no idea who the person is. I don't recognize any of the names at all.
              Egoy it while it lasts. About a year ago, I was on a run of 72 funeral invites in between wedding invites. I was damn glad to go to a wedding of someone I did not know (my wife did).
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

I suppose it's an opportunity to hit on the brides maids. I went to my brothers weddings. His wife had some decent looking brides maids. They didn't speak much english. They spoke spanish mostly. I still would have loved to done more with them. But I don't know anything about women.

It was a catholic wedding. And I was teamed up with one to follow the bride and groom up the isle. And then I had to dance with her during the reception. I realized I don't know how to dance.

Comment

Since you say it'll cost you a bit to go, with the potential rewards being unknown, I'd say forget it. If money wasn't a problem, though, I'd say go, eat and drink to your heart's content (weddings usually have great food and often have open bars), if nobody knows you pretend you've done some amazing things with your life, and see how many girls you can sneak off into the shadows.

Comment

Working...
                  X