I got invited to a wedding for the first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got invited to a wedding for the first time

But I have no idea who the person is. I don't recognize any of the names at all.

Discuss.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

So then how did the hell did you get an invitation from someone whom you don't even know?

Misdelivery by the US Postal Service?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

The letter was addressed to me. And it was to my school address so it's not like it could be mistaken for another person living in the area that they looked up.
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Ok . . . . . . . .

so they're still from people you don't even know. I guess they remember who you are, but you just have no recollection of them.

Comment

Probably some loser you sat next to in HS and they just need bodies to fill up their side of the pews...

Are they having food and drinks after the ceremony?
          Monkey!!!

Comment

While at the wedding, fart a lot, and loudly
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Well, for one I went to an all guys school and it is from the girl's side.

Comment

If it's not a catholic wedding and if they are having what sounds like a kewl party afterwards you should go...
                Monkey!!!

Comment

What's wrong with Catholic weddings?

Comment

What's wrong with a catholic wedding? Too long?
                    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Aren't x-posts annoying?

Comment

Yeah, too damn long...
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Maybe it's a relative.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's not relatives. And I think it is a catholic wedding. It starts at 10:30 in the morning. It is in New York though, where I don't know anyone. Otherwise, I'd really want to stop by, but this would cost me quite a bit to go.

Comment

You could call them up to make sure they got the right address. How unique is your name?
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X