No announcement yet.

I'm hungry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it there yet? in Germany they usually give a bottle of wine for free if they exceed the usual 30 mins by another 15. in your case you should get it for free. or blow up the place!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
      I once called for a pizza and wanted to pay with credit card. The idiot on the phone needed me to repeat my card number 5 times. Then he wanted my phone number, which he fcked up three time. Then he asked me what street I was on. I told him Alves, even spelt it for him. He comes back with "nightingale?"
      This is why I always order online, they never understands anything those places

I hung up and ordered chinese.
      The few places in this town to get chinese don't deliver, so that's not an option
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Now I want a pizza, and I'm on a diet... thanks Adagio

Apolytoners are always looking for ways to wreak havoc with other Apolytoners' lives.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
          is it there yet? in Germany they usually give a bottle of wine for free if they exceed the usual 30 mins by another 15. in your case you should get it for free. or blow up the place!
          But's usually only cheap, sweat stuff
          Blah

Comment

yeah, but does that matter with pizza?

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
              I have never seen a place in DK where they do that

Now I want a pizza, and I'm on a diet... thanks Adagio
              No problem

Comment

have you had your pizza yet?

Comment

No

Comment

I think 30 minute is the longest I've ever waited, and it wasn't extra time, it was in time. Usually it takes about 20 minutes max.

Usually the deal is, if it' slate more than 10 minutes, you get a good discount, if really bad, get it for free.

I've once ordered kebab home as well (that I always go and fetch myself) and this dude was lke 15 minutes late, the kebab was not even warm anymore and it was like moist and stuff, as if it was sweating, it was smaller than I know it's supposed to be (I'm regular there), and the dude asked for MORE money that it actually costs. I told him it doesn't cost that much plus you're late and this is cold, I think I'm entitled to a discount, so he started being a little ***** and talk turkish to me or something so I pretty much told him to take the kebab and get the **** out of my place.

I pretty much changed my regular kebab joint, since I love kebab.

All I'm telling you guys, don't take no crap, and if they start showing attitude to you, THE CUSTOMER, kill them.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

adagio - call the police. the deliverer is already in your house taking nude pictures of your DOG

Comment

That sounds to be correct. I don't have a dog, but I was just told that the delivery guy had just been here (funny, there was no knock on the door and the bell didn't ring), so I guess the delivery guy went to some other house... on some other street (no dogs are allowed in the aparments on this street)

Comment

Now order 10 more pizzas and when he FINDS you, tell him he is in the wrong place and in the wrong neighbourhood.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

That is probably not a good idea (today at least) since that would require me to phone in, which I've done 3 times already, so he would know my voice by now

He just said it would arrive in 15 minutes (yeah right!)
                            And then he said a lot of stuff that makes no sense at all... making him repeat didn't help my understanding of it
                            I'm looking forward to the day when they invite subtitles for phones

Comment

Just phone there and say you don't want it anymore and order somewhere else..
                              In da butt.

Comment

what nationality are they?

Comment

Working...
                                X