I'm hungry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hungry

I ordered a pizza 17:20, told them to deliver it at 18:15, now it's 19:35 and I still haven't seen any sign of the pizza

I called them at 18:35 and was told the pizza was on it's way (this is a small town so it only takes 5 minutes to get from their place to where I live)... 19:00 I called them again and was told something I couldn't translate, but I assume they were trying to say it was on it's way
    Calling them doesn't help at all... I also sent a mail to the pizza-service in Denmark (who takes care of pizza orders for most pizza houses in DK) and explained the situation and got the response that they just called them and (suprise suprise) got the same message: the pizza is on it's way

I would really hate to have to stop buying from this pizza house since they are the only ones who knows how to put chili on a pizza
    This space is empty... or is it?

So... what's the longest time you guys have waited for a pizza delivery?

Comment

Jeez, 2 hours 15 is much longer than I've ever had to wait. It's unreasonably long. Most pizza places deliver well within 45 mintues.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I was told it would be there in 30 minutes

30 minutes... then I called every 5 minutes for 30 minutes... then demanded it be free... and then set the fax machine to keep calling them until I finished eating... and didn't tip the delivery guy.

So, if I am told it would be there in 30 minutes and it ain't... Japher get mean for 30 minutes, then even.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

The first hour is ok, since it was my descision to make it arrive at 18:15
          Usually it takes 20-30 minutes
          But that still makes it 1½ hour late

Comment

I always go fetch the pizza myself
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

30 minutes... then I called every 5 minutes for 30 minutes... then demanded it be free... and then set the fax machine to keep calling them until I finished eating... and didn't tip the delivery guy.

So, if I am told it would be there in 30 minutes and it ain't... Japher get mean for 30 minutes, then even.
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

We don't tip the delivery guy anyway (nobody does that)
                If there was other good places in town to get a pizza I would probably try to get it for free, but since other places is not an option* I don't want to piss them off (who knows what they'll do to my pizza next time )

* Even though there's more pizza houses in this town than most other towns this size, there's no good ones

Comment

you're psycho
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I once called for a pizza and wanted to pay with credit card. The idiot on the phone needed me to repeat my card number 5 times. Then he wanted my phone number, which he fcked up three time. Then he asked me what street I was on. I told him Alves, even spelt it for him. He comes back with "nightingale?"

I hung up and ordered chinese.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

12 minutes including the standard 10 to make it - there is a pizzaria 25 meters from my front door that makes one of the best pepper, paprika, chili and garlic pizzas I've ever got - hot like
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

you're psycho
                        It was Roundtable. I probably wouldn't do that to a stand alone place, but a chain I will abuse.
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                          I always go fetch the pizza myself
                          Back in the days (read: 1½ month ago ) I did, but now it's not an option anymore because:
                          a) The pizza house is too far away
                          b) I don't have a car
                          c) Taking the bike downtown to eat there is not an option in this weather (been raining all day)

Comment

Now I want a pizza, and I'm on a diet... thanks Adagio
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

I once called for a pizza and wanted to pay with credit card. The idiot on the phone needed me to repeat my card number 5 times. Then he wanted my phone number, which he fcked up three time. Then he asked me what street I was on. I told him Alves, even spelt it for him. He comes back with "nightingale?"

I hung up and ordered chinese.
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X