Crack kills -- I95 pile-up in Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    You also believe cheerleaders are a product of chauvinist sex maniac mankind, well men, adn that it really puts women down?

Come on, you might not like stereotypes but so what, nuttin but a PC thing..
    Don't tell me what I believe.

I said I don't like racial stereotypes...

Cheerleaders are a different cultural thing entirely.

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
    http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Only gangsters have big butts?
      Stop being dumb.

Anyone who has read NWA lyrics knows what I am getting at.

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      Anyone with eyes can tell there are physical differences in the shapes of Black people and white people. If you want to know what white people would look like if they had dark skin, just look at Dravidians. They don't look anything like Africans or African Americans, except for skin coloration.
      Are you going to compare skull shapes next, Dr Mengele?

Comment

curtsibling, I didn't tell you waht you believe, that's why I had a question mark at the end.

Some stereotypes are forever real, or at least in some cases real. Like che says, black folks are little different with physical structure than whities. No need to cry, it's just a fact, normal people get over the fact and realize it doesn't matter.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I am making a comment, not crying, you silly Moomin.

Comment

This thread is vomitous.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              I like ALL buts, because I'm a MAN.

Comment

"I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

I think some people on this thread have too little experience with women to know what they might like. Big butts are great as long as they don't have that saggy fat on them.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

To be fair, Sir Mixalot is not advocating lusting after fat women. Rather, he goes in for curves.

This seems entirely normal, although my definition of curves and his probably diverge.
                    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

He likes Jabba's curves, I like Leia's.

Comment

Jabba has an itty bitty waste?
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

OMFG DANS LIKES SKINNY WHITE ANOREXIC BOYS!!!

Comment

Frankly, that's just scary. People's "faces" should not be on display like that on the road.
                            B♭3

Comment

I think some people on this thread have too little experience with women to know what they might like. Big butts are great as long as they don't have that saggy fat on them.
                              Spoken like a true connoisseur! Yep, Big Butts are great if they keep their structural integrity, if they proudly defy gravity.
                              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

BABY GOT BACK!
                                Last edited by chequita guevara; May 11, 2005, 15:42.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X