Archive extravaganza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Fez on WMDs:
    Fallacious? Just wait. I will bet my life on it that something will be found.
    But Fez making an ass of himself is just par for the course.
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Wait, I was right???
      Chegitsverse

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
        A 500-post long thread devoted to French bashing and I'm nowhere to be found? What the hell was I doing?
        That's nothing. I completely missed the 200-posts-ish Courriel thread (can't bother to go to the archive again to find the link).

At least, I found back my beloved EU is full of picky eaters. This thread has nothing special, but I like it for some reason
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
          The anti-French thread is hilarious. FRANCE IS GONNA PAY!!!
          It's really par of the course with the many anti-French threads of the time. Best/Worst fun on Apolyton ever
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
            You just self-pwn3d yourself -- that quote is from Mr. Nice Guy, not from me.

I was referring to you behaving like a tosser in the rest of the thread. Par for the course really.
            riiight... NOT

Comment

Oh, and congrats to Asher and Agathon for turneing the thread into a bloodfest

Comment

YOU CRIMINAL!

DL Wars!

There ya go, Spiffor. I didn't see them linked, so in case you haven't found them yet...

Comment

Evil, evil Finland, another one that is repeatedly mentioned here.

Comment

Yeah I'm probably going to do one of those APOLYTON IN TIME WOWZERS threads at some point, thanks for remindig me.

Anyhow, pretty much all of Laz's Historical Filths were golden (except for the one about the Scots, that was pretty boring)
                    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
                    X