No Spiders!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Spiders!

So I was packing stuff to the back of the car and frustrated because there was too much stuff and too little space.

So once I got everything in order, I drove way too fast. Way way too fast. I don't know how I ended up in an super old finnish style village, but there was a girl who was attracted to me, and the next thing I know, we're being together, all smoochy and that kind of stuff. So what happens is I realize that I'm actually in Australia now, even though the scenery does not change, but I'm in Australia anyway. We open the first door, this is the door to the girls home and parents and stuff. What do I see? A BIG FREAKING SPIDER! Right in front of me. Not a small spider, a HUGE spider. No freaking way I'm going in. So I pull out fast, take few steps back and she follows me back 'what's the matter?' she asks.. 'I know this sounds stupid to you but.. I mean it's kind of stupid since we are in Australia and all that, you lived here all the time and me here now.. I'm afraid of spiders. I know it's stupid. I can't come in, I'm just too afraid of big spiders like that.'... 'they won't do anything to you, you know that.. ?', yeah I know but... I can't help it I've always been this way.. yuo see back home we don't evne have spiders. I'm not used to these things and I've been afraid of them ever since I learned about big killer spiders and .. I just can't take it'.

Then the door opens again and her parents and all kinds of folks come outside. They're all cool folks and we have a laugh and stuff, no problemo. Then one of MY relatives come from inside the house too, comes to me and says 'listen those spiders are not that bad.. sure whne it gets dark they move some, and when you put the lights back on they jump high, but that's just part of their strategy'. 'Strategy? they have a freaking strategy??' I was thinking terrified.

So the girl is however cool about my spider inabilities, that I can't ever come inside that house. So we start walking.. and damn, there's the car again and I AGAIN have to pack it full of stuff that doesn't fit there. Damn it! Well, job well done and I turn back and right in front of us there's this huge buffet of food and liquids and all kinds of stuff. My girl is nibbling my ear with her teeth, which I find quite erotic but also a bit annoying because my parents are watching it from less than a meter away. But that's ok, **** I like the way it feels so even though a bit annoyed, no problem, as long as it doesn't go further. Then I grab her hand and we go walkign towards the buffet.

It is now when I realize this is actually a 1920 style finnish wedding in country side. Oh crap.. but where's the couple? Are we the couple? I hope they don't mix us up, because I'm walkign towards the buffet hand in hand with a girl, being the first to get up there, I hope they don't cue in any music and start playing because we have to dance then and it means we are the couple, oh fugola! I walk to the buffet, and others start following, and PHEW it wasn't us.. in fact the music is still not playing, so I guess the real couple is inside somewhere waiting... so I eat some, get to the car, and start driving freaking fast again like I always do but I notice the girl is missing. She's not in the car. I turn back to get her, but somehow the roads are changed. I can't find my way back in the village. THere's just no way to get in there. I don't even know where I am anymore.

End of dream. Yes it was a dream. Weird, huh?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

You're a narcissist.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

i knew it was a dream from the moment she was nibbling your ear...
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

how do you figure that out from my dream?
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

The dream isn't weird Pekka, you are.
          Last edited by Spec; May 10, 2005, 13:15.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            how do you figure that out from my dream?
            What dream?
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

'Strategy? they have a freaking strategy??'

Comment

I was surprised there were no Moomins in the dream.

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Clearly this dream indicates that you wish to remove your father and have your mother to yourself.

Comment

The real question is, are you really afraid of spiders ?
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Yes I am.

I kind of miss the girl though.. she was se-xy...
                      In da butt.

Comment

I kind of miss the girl though.. she was se-xy...

All the more reason to go to bed earlier. Repeat elements from dreams .
                        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

When I got back from the Phils we checked our place here for spiders as it had been empty for 6 months. Found and killed a few, including a big black widow behind the headboard of our bed.

Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

ohhh you big strong man!!!!!!! Teach me how to kill spiders, please teach me!

I rather shoot them. Overkill, perhaps, who cares, spiders deserve everything they have coming for them.
                            In da butt.

Comment

"ohhh you big strong man!!!!!!!"

Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                              X