Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which side is USA?

Fixed the link, hopefully.
    Last edited by VetLegion; May 9, 2005, 16:54.

I'm sorry. The pic's not showing up for me.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Me neither
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I see a red x, is that the pic?

If so, I don't understand the question.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Everyone out! Thread abandoned!

Comment

The left.
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Then why are Mexicans immigrating to USA, and not the other way around?

Comment

Obviously the left. Taking a picture of the California coast like that puts North to the left and South to the right.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

The first image I linked to didn't have the link written on the bottom part, which made it more of a challenge to guess. This one is (kind of) obvious, but still interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang
                    Obviously the left. Taking a picture of the California coast like that puts North to the left and South to the right.

Comment

That's one of the things I don't care about the West Coast. So much of it is so damn brown. Ugh.

Comment

It's not obvious. You could just flip the photo in any image program. You couldn't tell that it was wrong.
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by pchang
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

It's so funny that there's an actual wall there.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Wow. I never knew Mexicans were so rich.
                              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                              X