X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Saw!

.. where the tax money goes..

and I loved it.

I truly now believe that any man could be corrupted when the treat is right.

So yesterday I was in the parliament building watching a hockey game . Because I was invited by my friend, who was there for some reason, whose friend blaablaa long story. To the chase, I was there with my buddy, watching a hockey game. Nice! In 'private apartment' in the building that is. I got to leave the car in front of the freaking building . In downtown Helsinki, right in front of the main stairs of parliament building, I left the car . It's not a parking spot! In fact you get the vehicles towed away pretty fast, since there is security in there. However, my buddy made a call and it was OK. I felt like the King of the world, having the BEST parking spot in our nations capital.

What can I say.. I liked it.. I liked it a lot. I could get used to that kind of stuff. VIP... luxurious treatment like that.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Come the revolution Pekka, there will be a special lamp post just for you
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
    X