Who wants to live forever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to live forever?

An interesting article on some recent discoveries by a team in the USA. And i always thought 'free radicals' was something that only happened in the middle east

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

The closeing quote is probably worth thinking about though? I wonder how long before its tried on monkeys or even humans?
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

This person has already tried it and it works for her !!!!

Attached Files
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

There's an interesting link on that page which is of relevance.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
      There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

@ Molly blooms pic

and yeah your right Qilue, that throws a spanner in the works.
        Still at least i can rely on my 'godly' genes for my dose of longevity

who would want to live to be over 100 anyway?, unless you could slow down the whole ageing process there isn't much practical use apart from the science of it? You extend the ammount of time you would spend in adult diapers and forgetting who you are etc - not much fun?
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

I do. I doubt I will, though. But I'd rather NOT die of old age.

As for one's memory filling up - who cares? Play KOTOR for the first time... again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
            I do. I doubt I will, though. But I'd rather NOT die of old age.

As for one's memory filling up - who cares? Play KOTOR for the first time... again.
            Ah yes! good one - it might actualy make me want to keep all these naf/short games that come out these days - i could play and complete Halo2 a few times each day and still enjoy it

Comment

I think that Michael Jackson looks absolutely disgusting nowadays - can't even bear to look at him...how he f**ked up his face...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

He should wear a silver mask, like Edward Norton in Kingdom of Heaven.

The Leper King of Pop.

Comment

There was a Michael Jackson joke doing the rounds here a few years ago.

"America, the land where a poor black boy can grow up to be a rich white woman."
                  There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Working...
                  X