Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is There Really Anything Wrong With Pillaging ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is There Really Anything Wrong With Pillaging ?

Before you say it, yeah I know.

All through history there has been pillaging.
    How would you act in regard to pillaging?
    Well, sure. To The Victor Goes The Spoils. Strong Survive.
    30.77%
    Oh, no. We Can't Have This.
    46.15%
    Huh? Say What?
    23.08%
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Hey Slowwy, this is your 3rd thread......

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Tuber is looking for the thread that he can plunder for doughnuts.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Krispy Kreme is too far away.......

ACK!

Comment

Mmm... truckers. *Drool*

Mmm... sleazy truckstop bathrooms. *Drool*

Mmm... doughnuts. *Drool*
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Ok, I'm going to get myself to bed now before things get even weirder.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Krispy Kreme is having layoffs. Stock up. Keep American donut shops intact.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

MMM Donuts..........

ACK!

Comment

raping is better than pillaging

Comment

It all depends whether you're one of the pillaged, or one of the pillagers.
                    Blah

Comment

If they pillage my village, I pillage their tillage, or molestage their postage....
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I've got no problem with people attempting to 'pillage' my property(if this is what the poll is about?), as long as they are prepared to pay for their privallage with their lives. I dont give a hoot if they are a pro doing it for a living or just a bunch of smacked up teenage yobs.

You pillage you may die, seems fair to me. And i would expect the same treatment if i was the one doing the pillaging.
                        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Viking chief to dumb viking :

"No, you idiot. You rape, pilllage, and THEN burn!"
                          The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                          And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                          Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                          Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Just read an old source where somes Danes were plundering a house, then they were going away before the inhabitants returned. On the way back to the ships their leader decided that this behaviour is shameful, because true warriors would let the enemy know who the plunderers were....so they went back, slaughtered some of the - meanwhile returned - people, THEN went back to the ships
                            Blah

Comment

- No banana option
                              - Huh?
                              - Krispy Kreme doughnuts are terrible. They should go out of business.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X