No announcement yet.

Aight guys, lets answer this once and for all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderators are becoming senile. More senile.

I'm not Gay, but wtf is this?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Wtf is what?
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

this troll?

I'mnm durnk

g'night dudes!
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
          No. I sat down and chatted with 4 gay guys in the Philippines. They are church going catholics who were agast when I told them that the vast majority of American gays were pro abortion, leftist, commie loving, and religion bashing, Bush haters. They all think Bush is great, as do most Filipinos.

Very ignorant, close-minded guys really...
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
            Gay's do have an agenda; to turn the whole world gay... they do this by spiking the water at public facilities... Right MrFun?
            You are truly ignorant beyond hope . . . . . . .

we use fairy dust.

Comment

Not the kind of people that would insult you for disagreeing with them MrFun.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                Not the kind of people that would insult you for disagreeing with them MrFun.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

I mean, wtf is this thread doing here?
                  I've been beat with bamboo canes by these Moderators over less than this.

So I guess my question remains, wtf is this?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

oh look, it's teh SlowwHand!

Comment

That's right, buddy.

Comment

Alot depends on whether someone *****es. You never would, right? Some people don't do much else...so some people's threads get closed more than others.

Life is long, you'll get over it. It helps me to remember that nothing matters here.

Comment

Have you finally abandoned the Lost Cause, and joined the Union side, living the high life of a scalawag?

Comment

Did I mention that I hate x-posting??

Comment

Hey listen, Lancer. I have a right to spam this thread.
                              Veterans put their life on the line to insure me that right.

I'm going to come up with a thread of my own. So there.

Comment

Do what you want, certainly Sloww. Didn't mean that you should do anything else.

I served as well, as I'm sure you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X