No announcement yet.

Dangit! I want steak!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could sell your internet connection.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
      You could sell your internet connection.
      That's no good. I wouldn't be able to find work without an internet connection.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Of course, you can't eat an internet connection either.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
          I try to enjoy life... not just survive
          That's what all those obese Usians say, I bet
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

16 oz is alright, i prefer 18 +
            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

14 is more than enough. I usually do 12.

Comment

Re: Dangit! I want steak!

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                But I can't have none.

We iz poor.
                It's "We is po" not "poor." Can't you spell nothin' right?
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I have to go buy some potatoes.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                    When did Colon post in this thread?

You know what else is bad for your colon? Dying. Which is exactly what's going to happen to you, steak or no.

So, why not eat steak and leave the worrying to those without the cajones to face up to the inevitable?
                    yumm beef

Comment

potatoes are even worse . All those calories for something that doesn't taste good. If I'm going to eat all those calories, it's going to be on something that tastes good. I prefer dessert over a baked potato.

Comment

Potatoes are cheap.

Comment

Steak is good.

Personally though I prefer fish (& chips ).

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                            Speak for yourself... It was a wonderful dining experience, and I ate every last bit of it... While you may not technically NEED that much meet to survive, why should food only be based on minimum level of basic requirements. I try to enjoy life... not just survive
                            Good philosophy. Enjoy life, or die trying.
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                              potatoes are even worse . All those calories for something that doesn't taste good. If I'm going to eat all those calories, it's going to be on something that tastes good. I prefer dessert over a baked potato.
                              Dude.

You take a potato. Bake it. Add heaps of butter and sour cream. Sprinkle heavily with salt and pepper. Top with bacon, cheese, and/or chili as preferred.

That's a potato!

Comment

I buy my meat off the hoof

I gots a freezer full of pig and cow

as for potatos? I like brocolli and cheese on mine, maybe some coliflower
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X