X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dangit! I want steak!

But I can't have none.

We iz poor.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Just had a 16 ounce Rib Eye at Mortons for lunch....

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Steak:

Walleye:

Comment

steak

walleye

jobs
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Re: Dangit! I want steak!

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          But I can't have none.

We iz poor.
          Only poor people want to be commies.

I had a 14oz steak for lunch. I am a capitalist.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

cant afford mortons. Havent been to Mortons in like 10 years, and that was on an expense account, and I still wouldnt have gone if it was just me, but I was with someone senior who wanted to go there.

OTOH eat Steak reasonably often - its too easy and fast to cook for QOTM to resist it - we make it at home (yeah, I know its better in a high temp oven)

I guess we're middle class.

OTOH, Id rather eat steak less often.

Saturated fat
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I had a quorn steak

I iz green
              veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

Saturated fat

Saturated fat

Saturated fat with wine and exercice
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Talking about Walleye, it is getting close to the start of fishing season.

Comment

steak is overrated.

all that red meat isn't good for you colon.

Comment

Friends treated me to a 16oz prime rib last saturday. Got plenty of chikcen. Chicken is cheap.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

When did Colon post in this thread?

You know what else is bad for your colon? Dying. Which is exactly what's going to happen to you, steak or no.

So, why not eat steak and leave the worrying to those without the cajones to face up to the inevitable?

Comment

This is good che. You want something you don't have. You wish to better your situation by getting a job and being able to afford a nice steak. You want a job, then you'll want something else...a better car...whatever. You'll get a better job, get a car, then dang, a bigger house would be nice, and BunnyGirl could use some trinkets for valantines day...You'll start a business on the side to bring in some extra cash. Before long you'll be hiring employees, paying corporate taxes, crying about the unions and trying to screw the workers during negociations.

Your path to the dark side, the RIGHT side, is revealed, and you're well on your way.

Steak S t e a k Mmmmm steak...
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Yup, that's what topled Soviet Union.
                            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

being vegetarian saves money
                              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                              X