Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    Where's mine!
    I'll mail you my "Teach Yourself Routing in 24 Hours" book. THat should get you started. Then get a Cisco cert. You'll have a job pretty quick after that. Then, you can mail me back my book. In fact, you might even be able to buy yourself a steak.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Now that job growth has averaged 211,000 per month for the year to date, the usual suspects have made themselves scarce.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

We are awaiting both the immenent collapses of GM and Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac.

And I'll leave you with this quote:
        "Some well-meaning critics believe that Wal-Mart, because of our size, should play the role that General Motors played after World War II, and that is to establish the post-world war middle-class that the country is so proud of. The facts are that retailing doesn't perform that role in the economy as GM does or did. Retailing doesn't perform that role in any country in the world."

--H. Lee Scott, Jr., Chief Executive, Wal-Mart, May 3, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
          More like a cheerleader with no panties on.
          Miami Heat Dancers

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Looks like there's something wrong with her right hip. It sticks too far into her belly... Airbrush snafu or is she deformed?
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

affirmative action
              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

It'd sure be nice to get a wage boost of more than the inflation rate.

I've made the case for it — more earnings means more to save, more to "contribute" to the economy and, in the long run, it lessens the likelihood of having to rely on much on Social Security (or whatever it's morphed into by then) and other government programs such as Medicaid/Medicare and the drug benefit.

Win-win all around, I say.

Gatekeeper
                "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                  Looks like there's something wrong with her right hip. It sticks too far into her belly... Airbrush snafu or is she deformed?
                  She rolled her skirt down to show off her lower abs.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                  X