I love the 70's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disco:

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
      I had a crush on the chick in Love Story too. Can't squeeze her name outa my brain anymore...Allie? Hmm.
      Tipper Gore?
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Ah yes, the 70s.

Wars, new diseases, international terrorism, Israeli-Palestinian conflict, so much to feel nostalgic about. In fact it almost feels like the present day....
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Tipper Gore?

No, she was in 'Debbie Does Dallas', wasn't she ?
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Tipper Gore?

Great answer.

I think Tipper was in love with Frank Zappa though.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom
              Ah yes, the 70s.

Wars, new diseases, international terrorism, Israeli-Palestinian conflict, so much to feel nostalgic about. In fact it almost feels like the present day....
              Don't forget high gas prices!

Now all thats missing is Stagflation.

Comment

Yeah, and Carter asking his daughter Amy about how to solve...what was it? The 17% interest rates or the hostage crisis? Hmm...don't recall.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

-Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

WTF is the A-Team doing in a Seventies thread???

Comment

Cuz its Mr.t!!

K then....

here

-Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Here!
                        Attached Files

Comment

All those bullets flying around and nobody ever got hurt on that show. Man, that was one stupid show.

George Peppard did do a good flick however, the WW1 German flying ace thing? Not 'The Iron Cross' it was something else...?

Damn, brain dead!

Comment

I went to a Boston concert at the Meadowlands in Jersey. Dude, those guys ROCKED!

Comment

Working...
                            X