Today is 05/05/05!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is 05/05/05!

Enjoy the next 13 months until 06/06/06 when the AntiChrist comes for us all...

Comment

Where's my tinfoil hat?
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

that was a hat?

Comment

It wasn't a porky pie?
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I would think you would be more worried about Friday the 13th.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

616?

Oh, and MrFun: I have a major test on friday 13th, wish me luck.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

hell i just thought it was cinco de mayo silly me
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

cinco de mayo

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                    616?

Oh, and MrFun: I have a major test on friday 13th, wish me luck.
                    A scholar recently declared that, based on more accurate translations, the number of the devil in the Bible is actually 616, not 666.

Of course, he also pointed out that the number is a code for the Roman Emperor, not actually Satan, despite modern Christian superstition about it.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

A scholar recently declared that, based on more accurate translations, the number of the devil in the Bible is actually 616, not 666.

Of course, he also pointed out that the number is a code for the Roman Emperor, not actually Satan, despite modern Christian superstition about it.
                      The Iron Maiden song: The number of the beast, just wouldn't sound right without the 666 part in it.

and it wouldn't be as fun spray painting 666 on christian fundys cars.

Comment

Boris really know how to take the fun out everything... (MrFun AE?)

I bet Boris tells little kids the truth about the easter bunny actually being Santa
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

It would be particularly ineffective in western Michigan, as folks would wonder why someone was spraying the local area code everywhere.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                            Boris really know how to take the fun out everything... (MrFun AE?)
                            I was just helping Nikolai clarify his confusion. Blame paiktiss for the initial fun-sapping.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

The Iron Maiden song: The number of the beast, just wouldn't sound right without the 666 part in it.

and it wouldn't be as fun spray painting 666 on christian fundys cars.
                              this is true cant see bruce dickinson yelling 616 just dont sound right
                              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X