Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the Philippines foriegners can't own property...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sikander

Winner gets a green card, loser is buried at sea.

Not when there's organ banks going begging and plastic surgeons wanting cadaveric skin.

In fact it can only be a matter of time before Florida or Texas brings in a law swapping disassembly of body parts for the death sentence.

All those Miama Beach matrons and golfers needing new kidneys, or livers, or pancreases, or skin grafts....
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Skin grafts, especially brown skin.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        Skin grafts, especially brown skin.
        I might need a skin graft for my penis one day, it never seems to get a rest. I wonder if it would look larger with browner skin?
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha
          how so KH? Do you mean that I could actually own land in say... Zimbabwe? Or do you mean that we in the US don't allow foreign ownership of property?
          If you have the dough, you can buy anything, if it is for sale.

That is basic.

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
          http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

China does. Else I'd be buying real estate here like it was valuable and relatively easy to obtain.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

In Papua New Guinea you can't own land unless you are papuan or marry local. You can run a buisness though, not sure how owning property works in this respect though?
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Why not just follow an old {a[ua tradition? Kill and eat the current land owner then shrink his head and displaying outside to discourage other people from trying to do the same to you.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

nah they are good christians these days, except for the puri-puri men who might be up for that kinda thing, but they are small in number.
                  'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Whereas the white europeans of old would stick your head on a pike, or whack it off in a fancy machine, or boil you in oil, burn you alive at the stake...
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Hmmm, what if a couple of wiley foreigners formed the Zriblance Land Company, a Philippine Corporation . . . and the corporation owned the land. Does that tiptoe around the law?

Comment

The Lancebbler corp might get caught and screwed out of its holdings though..

The ahh, name needed some small erm 'reworking'...

Actually the plan might work, but I dunno.

Comment

Zkrincer?
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Zancer Corp
                            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

"Zancer Corp"

Almost perfect.

ZLancer Corp

Ahhh, perfection.

Comment

Working...
                              X