kaleidescape dvd ripper/server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kaleidescape dvd ripper/server

Kaleidescape's movie platform elevates every component of your home theater for the ultimate cinematic experience in your house. Learn more now.

Okay...why would anyone do this??? Why not just set up a computer to do this??? You have to use a proprietary movie player to view the movies, and you can't see them on any of the other computers on the network. Neat idea, but i don't really see the point...
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

i dont mind have a stack of dvd's. i dont often watch again my dvd's anyway....

total waste of money!!
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

yeah, and it seems like a wireless media receiver like the one from dlink or microsoft would work soooo much better...
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Working...
      X