Don't go out on a limb, CNN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't go out on a limb, CNN

More than 100 Iraqis, most of them security forces and civilians, have died in insurgent attacks since last Thursday

You don't say...
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

A lot of those Iraqis are basically sandbags protecting Americans. Give the locals the dangerous jobs and it won't look so bad at home.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Not the point of this thread.
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yes -- the point of this thread is that it's 11:41 pm, and I should have been in bed 15 minutes ago.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

You can't tell me none of you finds that sentence hilarious.
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Well, the third possibility is the insurgents themselves...
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Nothing hilarious about it, KH. Do you think that casualties will always cause such a negative public opinion about a war, then does that mean that american society can't stand any more war at all?
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

You can't tell me none of you finds that sentence hilarious.

Not at 1:08 in the morning.

But very good. I will laugh tomorrow.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

On the second pass, yes, tis hilarious. Sadly, I didn't even notice it at first. My excuse is alcohol.
                  "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

Working...
                  X